New High Friction Surfacing vehicle on the road....
In order to create room over the pit for the vehicle we blogged about earlier this week our vehicle fitters have managed to get another High Friction Surfacing vehicle refurbished and out on the road. Over the last month or so we've:
- Cut a curtain sided back from the chassis.
- Reinforced the chassis and extended the load capacity with metal sheets.
- Installed 2 new boilers.
- Added working lights and a generator to power these lights.
- Reinforced the side panels.
- Added working ladders.
- Added Trustseal livery to the cab.
This work was all done in house and will give us a rig that can be used for years to come.