Vehicle ready for the road......
We are sending a new road marking services vehicle out on the road for the first time tonight. Since it arrived as a curtain sider in November our in-house vehicle technicians have:
- Removed the curtain side back, stripping the vehicle down to chassis and cab.
- Welded on a base to the chassis to hold materials, consumables, boilers, generator and gas tank.
- Installed piping to carry the gas around the vehicle as required.
- Installed two boilers, a generator and a gas tank to the rear of the vehicle.
- Installed secure, droppable sides to the vehicle to provide secure storage.
- Installed livery to the cab.
- Installed highway maintenance signs, stickers, beacons and lights.
Welcome to the fleet.